Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hatiya Bazar

This is the place called Hatiya bazaar lacated in Galkot Baglung . It is second big bazaar of this district. This is the place where i was born and upbrought. The population in this bazaar is about five thousand. most of the people are engaged in business. It is covered with mountain in the right and gauadi river in the left. So one can feel comfortable and peace going here. The most attractive thing of this place of its natural beauty.Here are two private boarding school , one government school and one college named galkot multipul campus. The white building in the middle of this picture is of that collage.

3 comments:

Gopal Khadka said...

Thank you for displaying this image of our hometown. This is Gopal Khadka from Australia.

Unknown said...

ROHIT NEPALI...

My home is jawoon dada kalimatti
I m very Surprise when I seen this image & videos when I seen this i fell very comfortable & relax my self because this is my home thank you friend from Delhi

Unknown said...

My native place is dudilabhati in golkot. I am very happy & surprised to seen a picture & read a valuable information about golkot. Golkot is pride of nepal & i love my golkot in the deep of my heart. BIPIN KC FROM MUMBAI